Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I WOULD TOTALLY EAT THAT

Although my tolerance for a lot of things has decreased recently (art, people who make or talk about art, things that are boring, etc) I still have a very high tolerance for "ick" or "gross"

My favorite "ick" or "gross" thing lately is something I'm going to dub Faux Cannibalism. I love the idea of eating yummy things that look like body parts. Of course, somethings will be far more realistic and disturbing than others, but to me the idea of faux cannibalism is to maintain the functionality (ie tastiness) of the food while making the experience more fun/gross. Basically, I want to eat jello brains but I still want them to taste like jello.

Not the best example, but look I am totally going to eat those jello brains---->




















I would also eat this scary, scary bread


and this cake

No comments: