Wednesday, April 15, 2009

so maybe i am a little shallow but its not my fault all my friends are beautiful people

Dear Blog, I am sorry for neglecting you lately. I have been very busy, freaked out, and quite frankly uninspired....until about 10 minutes ago.

So there are a few things in life that I truly love.

Actually, there is only one thing: HOT DUDES.

That's right, I love hells of fine dudes. Redheaded dudes, dudes with comedy facial hair, dudes that are much older than me...it doesn't matter because a handsome man is a handsome man. Lately, my favorite brand of hot dude is 'hot dude on bicycle' so nothing speaks to me more than hot dudes on bikes!

Some things I love about hot dudes on bikes:
1. they are totally hot,
2. endurance,
3. they are pretty gay for each other and proud of it,
4. make excellent company,
5. people that are excited and passionate about something are super sexy...even if that passion is about fucking a bicycle

So, hot dudes, if you want to show off those rock-hard thighs and fucked up tan lines, email your photos to hot dudes on bikes via danielle@hotdudesonbikes.com or johnathan@hotdudesonbikes.com.

umm also...check out these totally hot dudes....and ladies on bikes!



2 above: Eco Go Go press photos by Chris Brunn.

1 below: EP being totally hot at polo by unknown

No comments: